Monday, August 6, 2012

Showcase Sunday on Monday….

by now you should all be getting use to me being late (sometimes) !!   What can I say..its Summer and some days I just don’t want to turn on the computer . Yesterday we got home late from friends, filled with a bit to much wine …so I figured it was best to do the post when I had a cup of coffee or two in me !

Where do I start???

Would you believe that already two of you have finished your Needle cases !

Sigrid ( who I personally think doesn’t sleep since she always gets stuff finished quickly....LOL) …here is her sweet needle case…it matches all the sewing things she has been making all along.

Sigrid  Nadelmäppchen

46. Nadelmäppchen innen

Gitta was also fast and made this cute case…..

Gitta 1

gitta 2

Doris finished her scissor case just in time for July SAL.

Doris Scherentasche

Maria has been trying to catch up …which is think is great. She made her sewing machine cover ….

Maria SM cover

…and her thread case….

Maria Thread case

I always love seeing all your finished items… I especially all the pretty fabrics everyone uses.

I was planning on going food shopping today but it just started to rain …yepee !! ( hate driving in the rain) …so instead I will make this a sewing day!!

Rain days = sewing days!

My machine is calling me…hope you have a nice rain day …I mean ….. sewing day !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

4 comments:

  1. Na dann wünsch ich Dir viel Spaß beim Nähen!
    Und es sind wieder schöne Sachen im SAL entstanden, mit dem sew along hattest Du wirklich eine gute Idee, ich schau mir sehr gern an was da so alles entsteht.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz,
    of course I´m sleeping, I´m sleeping enough, tsss, tsss, tsss. That´s how rumors begin...It´s because of your SAL. It makes so much fun, what can I do, I´m innocent ;-))))
    Have a good time and until soon.
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Liz,
    beautiful things you have shown again!
    I did a needlemap ( but a very simple one ) as well for a friend last week :O) (you can see on my Blog ;O) ...)
    Have a happy day, a big hug for Max,
    hugs for you,
    Claudia :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da waren die anderen aber auch fleißig,und so schöne Dinge sind entstanden!
    Lg
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...