Monday, August 13, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

sorry that I am behind but last week a friends husband had an accident and she needed my help with her 3 kids. Thank goodness the husband is doing better …will be a while before he's let out of the hospital but at least everyone can breath now. Today I  finally caught up on my sleep…it will take me longer to catch up on my emails ( please forgive me if you haven't heard back form me…I‘m peddling as fast as I can!)

On to some positive news… I have some lovely Needlecases to show you …glad to see some of you have managed to get some sewing done…I’m itching to get to my machine !

Klaudia machine embroidered this lovely case…..Love the design Klaudia!

Klaudia Nadelmaeppchen_grau_9.8.2012-s

and she also made another scissor case for her bigger scissor.!

Klaudia Scherengarage-2_8.8.2012-s

Angelika was really productive….she made this adorable needlecase  …..

Angelika needlebook

..and this lovely Sewing Machine cover…..great way to use up some of the UFO blocks one has.

Angelika cover

Maria also was productive and made a needle & the scissor case.

Maria

Don’t want you thinking I got no sewing done…I did make a couple “quick” needlecases….great way to use those cute panel fabrics….once I got started I couldn't stop.

needlecase  quick ones

Now I am off to make another needlecase……hope you have a lovely productive day!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...