Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bag, Bags, Bags, …..

if you love making bags, purse & totes….your going to LOVE this!!!

Look at all these wonderful free patterns!

Pop over to Quilt Inspiration and check out the free bag patterns.

Free patterns 2, purses-handbags-zip bags, quiltinspiration.blogspot.com

Maybe you prefer totes…..

Free tote bag patterns Aug 2012 at quiltinspiration.blogspot.com

If bags aren't your thing…then check out the “Free Pattern Archives” …there are all kinds of quilt patterns!

I love this Maple leaf mug rug…with fall coming soon, these are a great idea !

Attachment-254700

Before you start checking out the links…grab yourself a coffee…a real big one! Your going to need it !

They also are have a Giant September Giveaway with 9 prizes!!…I’m dreaming of the Hoffman Batiks or the elements fabrics …. Good Luck !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh I love bags but those mug rugs are to die for. Maybe my next project. Thanks Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für ein Schatz an Anleitungen, vielen Dank dass Du den link mit uns teilst.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh myyyyy I better brew my tea and sit a spell.. LOL thanks
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what great links! I have to admit I am a bit addicted to making bags and totes :) Off to refill my coffee before I start looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Liz,
    thanks for all those great links! Thanks for sharing :O)))
    have a wonderful day,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am *still* looking through all those links, guess the washing isn't getting done today LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...