Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Finish……

my Hubby has the next 2 weeks off which means I will get nothing done ! Would you believe this is the first chance I have had to sit at the computer all day ! That man just keeps me busy…its gonna be a loooong 2 weeks.

Before I fall into bed I wanted to get todays post done.

This week I  managed to finish another purse  ( for an order). The pattern is called “Olivia”and is by ChrisWDesigns.

Olivia 2

Back…….

Olivia 3

Olivia 4

…inside with tons of pockets for our “iPad's, cell phones, pens, wallets and everything else we have to care !

Olivia 5

(I wish the photo showed how nice the batik fabric is…but in the following pictures it looks better.)

A while ago I saw this wallet on Angela’s blog and couldn’t get it out of my mind.

IMG_1404

I had to try and make one…. since I can never sew a pattern exactly like its suppose to be…I always end up making some changes ….…here's my version  (the pattern is from the book “Meine Tasche, Meine Design”)

wallet(This is left over fabric from the Olivia bag…now you can see the true color of it)

I added a section for my credit/ bank cards…..

wallet3

and a section with a zipper for change and one for bills …..

wallet2

DaDa!!!

wallet 1

I am quite pleased with how it turned out!

What have you sewn this week ???

Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S.  I really need to work on my SAL project ( sewing case) but I can’t decide which one to make ???

8 comments:

  1. Your purse is lovely. And your wallet is perfect. Love them both. So hubby is home for 2weeks. Lol. Oh boy will he drive you crazy? Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,

    The purse and wallet are fabulous.
    Enjoy the time, with your husband home

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasche und Geldbeutel gefallen mir gut, und nun wünsch ich Dir 2 schöne Wochen mit Deinem Mann.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, das sind toll gelungene Werke.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take deep breaths. LOLLLLLL Love your Olivia bag. I've made one too and am crazy about Christine's patterns. Must make one of those wallets it's really handy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Liz, a great purse .... love it!
    I´m too stupid to sew bags, allways a horror for me.
    And the wallet is realy adorable.
    Have a good time with your Hubby :o)
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Liz,
    those bags are beautiful!
    And .............. I wish you happy two weeks! I know exactly, what you mean ;O)
    Have a happy time together,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Liz,
    ich hoffe, dass es dir gut geht, ich weiß genau wie anstrengend es sein kann, wenn der Partner Urlaub hat, man kommt zu nichts *lol* Die Tasche ist super schön und auch das Portemonnaie ist super gelungen.
    Macht´s gut ☺
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...