Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sewingroom SewAlong…..Sewing Case / Box

September is here and that means the kids are back to school ( or will be soon !!)…this means more free time… so we can sew a little bigger project this month ! Yepeee!!!

This months project is a sewing case ! A place for all your supplies. You can get as fancy or as simple as you like …Here are some ideas for I found for you….

I love round cases and this one by Farbstoff is super cute …unfortunately its only in German but the tutorial is loaded with pictures so I think anyone can make it.

Utensilo

Or how about a Triangle case ??sewbox1

Or this rectangle one by Nickles Pickles …this is in English & German….definitely have to make one of these!

Gesamt

I think this Sewing block by Flamingo Toes is just to clever…gotta add to my “ to do “ List! Cute Idea for by the sewing machine…or one the coffee table ??

Sewing caddy

Nancy has this cute “Dings Da” tutorial…in English & German.

dingsda1

How about a Mug cozy  by Vicki to hold your supplies ?

Mug Organizer 1

Maybe you prefer something a bit more traditional like a Hussif

Hussif

Or these sweet cases by Lots of Pink

travelsewingkit

or Patched ….

DSC_0356

How about a rolled case by “You Sew Girl” ??

Sewing Roll

or this sewing roll ??

Supply Case

This Matchbook sewing kit I find amazing ! Check it out!

sewingkit01

Here are a couple INSPIRATIONS only ideas…aren’t these not to die for ??

I want this suitcase !

138274651029242977_6fSBcHTz_c 

..or this one…..42x32x9

..or this cute one !  Sewing-Case

32

One day I will make one of these Victorian boxes !

942_m

Last but not least a recycling idea ….

janes-apron-sewing-box

This should give you a few ideas ??

Which one should I make ??

Which one will you make ??

Happy Sewing !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

6 comments:

  1. Die Bilder sind großartig!!!! Vorallem die Koffervarianten finde ich sehr schön!!!
    Dank für die nette, umfangreiche Zusammenstellung...
    Liebe Grüße von Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich hab noch keine Ahnung, welche es werden soll, aber du hast schöne Sachen gefunden. Die Box von Nickels habe ich vor zwei Jahren schon genäht, am liebsten wäre mir das Victorianische, aber die Anleitung gibt es glaube ich nicht im Netz.

    Danke für deine Mühe
    lg
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to take part in this sew along and I think I have finally chosen which one I want to do. Actually I want to do them all but have narrowed it down to one. LOLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always there are many great projects to choose.Hope to do one of them.Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I better get busy there are so many I like... Thanks
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz,
    beautiful pictures from all those lovesly things! I love the old cases, they are perfect for sewing stuff :O)
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...