Sunday, September 2, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

its time to show off all the needle case you have made this week.

I think I have created a monster ( nice one of course) in Sigrid…she made 3 more needle cases …that’s a total of 5 !!!! Now I can say…I think she has enough !

sigrid3

sigrid 5

sigrid 4

Here’s all 5 cases ! Way to go Sigrid !

sigrid 5 NC

Sabine made these printed needlecases ( she is giving some away n her blog.

Sabine Nadelmappe

Dani  ( NB) also like the mushroom ( I think I have to also make one ?) and this lovely round one.

Dani

Bente made a needlecase case for her sewing needles & one for her machine needles !Bente

bente 2

Iris managed to finish her just in time …I like the needlecase in the background too ! LOLIris

Last but not least… Julia made this beautiful Needlecase for her sewing machine needles…. love the box idea …it would make a great sewing box…guess I have to start looking for a box ! LOL

Julia 2

and she made her Thread catcher….great idea with the jar!

Julia

That makes a total of …..27 Needle case !!!

27 Needlcases

Great job Ladies!!!!!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

5 comments:

  1. These look great. Am I too late to join in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so beautiful. I really must get a few kits made up so I always have something to sew even when I don't want to spend time at my machine. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schöne Nadelmäppchen sind dabei!!!
    Lg
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Liz,
    I´m definitely not a monster, perhaps a little bit what germans call a "Streber", but not really, I´m a lucky girl, having the possibility to follow my inspirations on my way with all of you.
    See you...
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,
    wonderful needle-homes you show us here! Thanks for that!
    have a wonderful day,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...