Sunday, September 16, 2012

Showcase Sunday….

I hope you all had a lovely Sunday? Today was a lovely day here…the sun shined and I when to a fabric market. Of course I bought a few things but I'll show you that tomorrow…today you get to see some lovely Sewing cases….

Christa made a round sewing case out of jean fabric….I love the cute pincushion in the lid.

Christa -Rundablage Jeans verkleinert mit Rahmen

Gitta made this beautiful hexagon sewing box…. I love this box…do you think I can convince Gitta to give it to me ?? I didn’t think so either !!! I really have to make one !! Love it !

Gitta 1

gitta2

Judith didn't just make her Sewing Case but she also finished her Sewing Machine Cover…way to go Judith !

Don’t you just love her Hussif ?!

Judith 1

Judith 2

Judith MC

Well, that's todays finished pieces….I wish I could show you mine…but its not done…heck its not even started ! LOL

I’m off to the drawing board to come up with one….hope you have a nice day sewing !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

2 comments:

  1. They're all so pretty. Love the denim one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    oh, good you found some spare time to show us those beautiful things!
    Have a happy week,
    Hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...