Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sunny lazy day……

today was a lovely sunny warm day…probably the last one for the year ??? So after spending the morning doing the necessary running around ( food & water shopping) … Hubby and I decided we were going to spend the day relaxing in the garden…..

I grabbed a Hardanger Sampler I started the beginning of the year…..and did a bit more stitching on it…

stitching

Don’t you just love the white on the natural ?? I love it!

This is what it will look like when its done….I’m about half way…I won’t use the pink & blue ribbon that came in the kit …not sure what I will use instead ??

tltopsampler-vertI ordered the kit from Tina Berlin ( in Canada).

To make the afternoon perfect…as I stitched away…Hubby grilled dinner for us….I can tell you the BBQ chicken & Veggies were delicious!!! Whenever I didn’t have to cook…food is delicious!!

photo

Last night I also managed to get a bit of sewing done….I sewed a “Sewing case” for “My Favorite Things” bag…here's a sneak peek  (I have to hand sew the binding down before I can show you the finished piece)

what could this be???

Peek

or this  ….

peek 2

How's your Sewing case coming along ???

I’m off to do some hand sewing…….

Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Liz, your sampler looks great! Yes, yes, yes, I love the white and natural too :o) and Your BBQ looks very yummy.
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching and how nice of hubby to give you a break from cooking. Can't wait to see your sewing case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sampler. White on natural looks great ! I´ve started to make a sewing case, but it take lots og time :-)
    hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Liz,
    your Hardanger sampler is georgeous!!!!!
    And the Barbeque...........hmmmmmmmmmmm.........yummi! Looks like you had a sunny day!!! You lucky one! Here ist is grey and dull and raining ....
    Don't know, what you show on those other pictures....any kind of a bag????
    Have a happy day,
    Hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ihr habt den letzten sonnigen Tag super genutzt. Deine Stickerei ist sehr schön, sieht aber auch nach einen Menge Arbeit aus. Weiterhin viel Spaß damit.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Liz,
    deine Hardanger-Stickarbeit gefällt mir sehr, das wird ein schönes Mustertuch. Auf deine Stick-Tasche bin ich sehr gespannt, aber sie wird, wie alle deine Sachen sehr, sehr schön werden.
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...