Thursday, September 13, 2012

To cute ….

………………for words !

thimble

I saw this adorable crochet thimble on Hanna’s Blog. I wrote her and asked where she got the crochet pattern for the thimble ( I was going to ask my FIL girlfriend to crochet me one …since I don’t knit or crochet !)

Hanna said she got 6 of them as a gift and would love to send me one…Since I collect thimbles and have never seen a crochet one…I was thrilled at her offer …wasn’t that sweet of her ???

I have placed it in my thimble case….it looks so nice there amongst its friends!

thimble case

Thank you Hanna!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

6 comments:

  1. adorable.... love it
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious thimble! It looks like it belongs perfectly with the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW......thanks for shharing the pictures of this georgeous little crochet thimb!
    Have a happy weekend,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da hat der kleine Fingerhut ein wirklich schönes zu Hause gefunden!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist ein selten schöner Fingerhut, ich bin ganz neidisch, denn er würde auch sehr gut in meine Sammlung passen ;-)
    lieben Gruß von Silke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...