Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Beading Weekend….

………….was fabulous!!!

It was my first time at such an event and I can tell you that I will do it again!

I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of very nice & talented women. I wish I could show you all the beautiful pieces they made…I was just in total “Awe” all weekend.

The workshops were fun and I learned tons!

I made an Edelweiss Necklace in Katrin’s Workshop …this flower is so easy and addicting to make. I used White Opal Swarovski crystals.

Edelweiss Necklace

In Carla’s Workshop we made Sunflowers…..Carla said mine reminded her of Carmel Bonbons !

Sunflower

Sabine  told me how to make this sweet little Starfish….I see a necklace happening for next summer.

Star fish

I probably would of gotten more done if I chatted less but what fun would of that been ??

For me the weekend was a success…I met great women… was inspired beyond my means…. did a bit of shopping and came home with thousands of ideas/ projects floating in my head….I even made a few new friends….what more can a girl ask for ??…more Swarovski beads !!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

5 comments:

  1. I adore the starfish! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..........Hi Liz, those beaded creations are lovely!
    They all are very special!Well done!
    Have a happy day,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,

    woow, wie zaubehraft ist das denn?...total schön schaut es aus!

    LG Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the weekend was great. So gald you enjoyed yourself and made beautiful things.
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, du hast ja deine Edelweißkette schon fertig!!!!
    Sieht total süss aus.
    LG
    Christine (die mit den roten Haaren aus München :-))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...