Friday, October 19, 2012

Finish Friday…..

WOW this week just flew by…that or I have to many started projects and not enough finished ones ??

I did manage to make one little Thimble case…I love these snap cases but had never made one before…I was surprised how much work this little thing was…all hand sewing! But it was worth it since I think its adorable !

Thimble case

Thimble case 2

I also tested a purse pattern for Mrs H. but I can't show you it till I get the OK from her…but here's a tiny sneak peak ! …..shhhh I won't tell if you don’t !

Sneak peek

That’s all the sewing I got done this week…wish I had more to show you …I hope next week is better??

Have  a nice Sewing weekend !

Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

2 comments:

  1. Double snap. We both have a polka dot thimble keeper and I also test for Mrs H. I had no idea you did too. LOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell who? Lol, I follow both you and Maria lol! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...