Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sewingroom SewAlong…..Thimble Case…

I’m back from my Beading weekend ( it was great) but I will tell you all about it tomorrow…..October is here, so  I have to post the next project on the SAL!!!

Sada has a tutorial on how to make this sweet Thimble case on her blog. …I love these cases !DSC00579

Tracy at “Life on the Run” also has a tutorial for the Thimble Pip.

IMG_9704

Meijosjoy turned hers into a little mouse.!

pp5

Dog under my Table has a tutorial for this adorable case….its for earplugs but I think it would be great for a thimble !

Featured_742-500x500

…maybe your more the romantic type and would prefer a heart case ??

heartfeatured600-500x500

I think these tiny triangle cases are also a great holder for your thimble !

triangle-coin-purse

Last but not least…how about one of these little Treasures Boxes ?? Its free to download from Quilting Arts.

small-quilt-treasures

Hope one of these ideas appeals to you …maybe you have some ideas of your own ??

Hope to see your pictures soon!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. Angelika & Irene … I got your Sewing case pictures and I will do a Showcase Post tomorrow…if anyone else has finished Sewing Case pictures…please send them me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    oh, those tiny cases are so lovely!
    Have a nice evening and a wonderful week!
    Hope the beading weekend has been fun :O)
    Hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness those cases are adorable.. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
    thanks Liz,
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz. This is going to be another fun month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das sind ja wieder allerliebste Kleinigkeiten.
    Gegen Monatsende kann ich wieder mitnähen.
    Meine Septemberaufgabe...naja, die habe ich nicht wirklich geschafft...mehr im Blog.
    Sorry.

    liebe Grüße
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...