Thursday, October 4, 2012

Showcase Sunday …….

on Thursday…that’s what happens when I go away for the weekend…my whole week gets mixed up !

I didn’t want to wait till Sunday to post these pictures since on Sunday, I hope to have some pictures of this months project ?!

Here come some lovely finished Sewing cases …..

Angelika made this pretty folding case…I love this Idea…not to mention the fabric…super cute! !

Angelika 2

Angelika

Not only do I love it…so did Gitta…she made one too ! Gitta, the project isn't late as long as I haven’t posted the new links…so your project was finished in time!

Gitta

Gitta 2

Irene & Monika …both non-bloggers…and from my Quilt group made these items.

Irene also made a Chinese take-out box…I should of thought of using the snap for the top !

Irene

Irene2

Monika… is catching up on the projects…she just got a new machine !! Here is her needlecase! Can't wait to see more items Moni !!

Monika

Monika 2

That’s all the pictures I have for Showcase Sunday …on Thursday !!

Happy Sewing !!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    the first Sewing case, that looks so great! Thanks for showing it!
    Hope you get sorted out soon :O))))
    ......or do you go away again for a weekend ;O ????
    Have a happy weekend,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz

    Ich bin begeistert von deinem Blog. Du machst wirklich sehr schöne Sachen. Hab mich gefreut dich in MG getroffen zu haben.

    LG
    Hedi
    (so sche wars)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...