Sunday, October 14, 2012

Showcase Sunday……

I am thrilled to say that some of you have been busy sewing !!! Yepee!!

Check out these lovely Thimble Holders that Maria, Gitta, & Bente have made!

Maria made hers with black polka dots…you know how I love polka dots!

….when its not being used as a thimble holder..it doubles as a paper stand !

Gitta made hers n dark blue silk…fancy !

Gitta 2

Gitta1

Bente…used my one of my favorite fabrics to make hers…it would look great in my tote & sewing case….ummm, I wonder if I have enough scraps to make one too ??

Isn't it just to cute ??!

Pop over to her blog to see the whole set !

Cute, Cute, Cute !!

Bente

Great job on the Thimble holders Ladies !!!  I love them all!

Today was a rain day…yepee..:I love rainy Sundays…means I can spend the morning in bed reading a book with a big cup of coffee & the afternoons in my sewing room playing with fabrics.

Today I did just that!

I managed to finish sewing all the gift baskets but due to the rain I couldn’t get a good picture…maybe tomorrow??

Have a great rainy Sunday…don’t forget to Sew Something !!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

1 comment:

  1. These thimble cases are so cute. Love the Polka Dots.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...