Sunday, October 7, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

today I am happy and surprised to be able to show you finished Thimbles you made.

The first one finished was Sigrid…I think I have to start calling her “Speedy Sigrid” !!  Isn't her Thimble Case adorable !

Sogrid  Sewing Room Sew Along Oktober 2012

8. Sewing Room Sew Along Oktober 2012

Susan loves to crochet … she didn’t make one but 2 adorable Thimble holders…

SUsan

Susan2

Carnation form…..

Susan 3

Klaudia made this pretty Thimble Case …I love this pattern!

!cid_X_MA1_1349596899@aol

!cid_X_MA2_1349596899@aol

Even Monika from my quilting group made a Thimble Case !!

Monika

Petra also from my Quilting group finished her Sewing case…

Petra 2

Petra

As I was checking all your blogs tonight …to see who finished what…I came across Doris’s Blog and saw pictures of a lovely Needle case…but I don’t remember posting about it  …bad Liz!

Doris please forgive me…somehow I missed it …I must be getting old & forgetful…maybe just forgetful!!

Here is Doris's lovely Needle case

Doris nadeletui

Doris 2

That’s it for this Sundays Showcase….I’m off to the couch to do a bit of Beading…

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. Happy Turkey Day Canada!!!

Sis …Have a piece of Pumpkin Pie for me !!

2011-10-11-Turkey-Day

4 comments:

  1. Liebe Liz,

    superschöne Nadelkissen, Fingerhut-Boxen und mehr zeigst du uns....sie sehen alle zauberhaft aus!
    Danke fürs Zeigen!

    LG Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    so lovely things again ...............I love the thimble case :O)
    Have a happy new week,
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty. I'm off to post about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo, so ein gehäkeltes Nadelkissen mit integrierter Fingerhutablage hat eine Quilterin von ihrer Mutter bekommen, es ist schon sehr alt!! Und ich habe jetzt versucht, es nachzuarbeiten!!!
    Liebe Grüße von Regina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...