Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sometimes a picture is……

……deceiving and you have to read the text !

I was checking out Martina’s  blog (one of my favorite beaders ) where I was admiring a ring she was showing....along with the cool nail polish….so I started to read hoping there were instructions about the ring…when I realized she was showing her knitted wrist warmers…not her nice ring & nail polish….this goes to show you that sometimes you have to read and not just look!

Ham 036

In case you want to make these pretty wrist warmers ( sorry its only in German) …you can find them here 

I still like the ring & nail polish !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

8 comments:

  1. Jajajajaja! Yes, you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before reading I looked at the photo and my first thought was "Wow ! Liz has knitted " ;-))) My eyes did catch the ring and the nail polish at second sight :-)
    hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wrist warmers are wonderful and the Ring...georgeious!
    And the Nailpolish ...well done :O)))))
    Have a happy day,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ring und Stulpen sind schön! Danke für den Link, da gibts ja noch viel mehr schöne Anleitungen!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol ... you´re right, Lizzi, that´s what I looked first too, the nails and the ring *lol ... but the warmers are also nice :o)
    Big hug
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, it´s very nice.

    hugs

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Liz,

    ich finde alles Drei, sehr hübsch...passt prima zusammen;-)!

    LG Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and I saw the ring at first,then the puls heats. Very nice all together. You have to knit those - and get the ring. :o)

    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...