Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat……

Smell my feeeeeeeet……

feet

Give me something good to eat !!!

candy

ahhh that brings back memories…I use to love Halloween when I was a kid…it was the only time of the year I could be a Princess and get tons of candy  ( and eat it till I got sick !)…is there anything better then being a Princess and people throwing sweets at you??? …not when your 6!…ahhh to be 6 again!

In keeping with Halloween…I did make something orange…but not a Pumpkin ! My dear friend Irene sent me this pattern and I couldn’t wait to try it out…..

I loved all the guess of an orange pizza…half of you were right!

An orange sewing case!!!

orange

orange 4

left side is an Pincushion…right side a pouch for sewing supplies…

orange3

The only thing I don’t like is if the pouch isn't full the other side looks bumpy…like Cellulite ( in Germany they call it Orange skin…yup…my butt looks like that !)

Orange2

Orange you glad you stopped by to see what I made !!?

Happy Halloween

…candy is ready…the kids can come !

treat

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. I bet you can all guess what I  made with this Babushka fabric??hint 2

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,

    Love the cute sewing case and such a lovely idea.
    Look forward to seeing what you make with the Babushka fabric.

    Happy Halloween
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest sewing case I have ever seen. You did a wonderful job. But than you always do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    WOW, this orange case is georgeous! I never thoght about something like this!
    Well done!
    big hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...