Sunday, November 4, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

its unbelievable but its true…I have finished projects to show you !!

Angelika was the first to send me pictures of  her finished Tape Measure case….isn't this house sweet !

Angelika

tape measure hinds in the back

Angelika 2

A few of the girls in my Quilting group made their Tape Measure cases when we had the sewing weekend…these are just to funny !

Britta, Margit & Ulla

Top – Elephant by Margit…..Left – Pig by Britta  …Right –Pig by Ulla …Don’t you just love these!

Look at all the other things the girls finished !

Britta was the most productive ( she didn’t talk as much as I did! Zwinkerndes SmileyShe made her Thread Catcher, Thread Case & Tape Measure Case…there's more pictures on her blog.

Britta

Here are Ulla & Irene ( she made 2 ) & Britta’s Thread Cases……closed…..

Britta, Ulla Irene

open….DSC_0031

Dani ( still a NB…we really have to fix that) had a weeks vacation and she said she wanted to catch up on the SAL projects…it rained her whole vacation so what else could she do ?? …she said it was as if I had ordered rain for her so she could sew…I’m glad I could help Dani !

Look at all she got done !

Sewing Machine Cover…..

Dani SMC

Not one but 3 Scissor cases….owl is super sweet !

DAni SH

…and the Thimble Case…..

Dani SH2

I love her Thread case….

DSCN1483

…opening ……

DSCN1484

…dada…

Dani TC

Hope you enjoyed all the pictures ?`

I wish you a lovely Sunday…back to bed with me…this flu doesn't want to let go.

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Liz,

    du zeigst uns heut wieder so wunderschöne und liebevoll gestaltete Arbeiten!
    Das Massbandhäuschen hat mir sehr gefallen, wie auch die Nähmaschinenhaube.

    Ich wünsche dir gute Besserung weiterhin...

    Sei herzlich gegrüßt
    Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, WOW everyone is busy.. lots to share and thank you.. I so love seeing everyones projects..
    thanks
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    so many nice and wonderful cases again! Thank you for showing us!
    I love this square one at the end of this post :O)
    Have a wonderful new week,
    sending big hugs,
    Claudia :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!!! Everyone has made such beautiful cases. I want them all. LOLL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...