Monday, November 12, 2012

Showcase Sunday……

When I started to write this post it was still Sunday…don’t you hate that the date changes just because its after midnight …its still Sunday for me !! Zwinkerndes Smiley

Look at all these lovely Tape Measure covers ….

Bente…the YoYo queen made this cute one…love the fabrics!

Bente

Gitta also used a cool fabric …I like the idea of the tiny pouch!

Gitta

Susan… knitted these adorable flowers on her case….

Susan

and Klaudia built this sweet house for hers !

Klaudia front

Klaudia Back

Last but not least Sigrid sent me pictures of her finished Tape measure cover ! I love the ribbon she used on the sides.

Sigrids

I can't believe it but…. Gitta, Klaudia, Susan & Sigrid have all their projects done !!!!! I am so impressed !!

They have sewn every months project on time !! How cool is that !!

Now I just have to finish making up the prize packages …I decided to make a little something to add to it….

I can't believe the SAL is slowly coming to an end !

What are we going to do next year ??

Any ideas or wishes ???

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S: I promise to catch up on my emails tomorrow…it has been a busy few days .

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    I love that title "Yoyo Queen" Thanks *lol*
    It hast been so much fun to sew along with you during the last 11 month, thank you!
    No ideas right now, but I´ll love to SAL next year too.
    Hugs
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lit,
    lovely tape cases again!
    More later ;O)
    Have a happy new week,
    Love and hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    what a shame that it is already too late ... but I was just running out of ideas for next year.Me a lot of joy to sew with you, the SAL.
    Thanks again for your choosing, motivation and images to your blog.

    Hugs Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun it has been following along this year with you Liz. I have no idea how you are going to top this next year but I know you will if you want to do something like this again. THANKS for all the hard work you put into it. I know this takes up alot of your precious time. ( Cut into your creative time) lol This months tape measures are great. Loves the terms YOYO Queen lol Again thanks a bunch. You are the BEST
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...