Friday, December 21, 2012

Did you know….

   that you can live on plain bread & water for 6 days and survive !

317631550_ae722b14a6

My Hubby & I caught some horrible virus and we have spent the last week in bed…dying !  I know it sounds melodramic but if you where in bed with us you would of also thought you were dying…I could deal with the shivers, sweating, coughing, nausea, the aches & pains but 4 days of nonstop migraines almost killed me …I have never been so sick before ! It was awful!

1344633163038_5921946

Finally the fever broke …at least I can get out of bed …I still am having trouble eating…unfortunately Pepsi & Salted pretzels have become my best friends…would you believe I can't even drink a coffee…every time I do,I get sick. …I love coffee, I miss my coffee !!  I sure hope my appetite comes back in time for Christmas dinner…I don’t mind losing a few pounds but I am really looking forward to that feast !

christmasfeast

Christmas is in 4 days ! and I have to make up for a lost week ! Impossible!!! I am not even gonna try! Tomorrow I will try and pick up a few things, over the weekend the house will get cleaned and then Christmas can come…We will Eat, Drink & be Merry !! (at least I hope so !)

stress

So…If you are stressing out about Christmas…don’t…it will come whether your ready or not…We can try again next year to get all the things done that we couldn’t this year…instead…just enjoy the last few days before the house is overrun with crazy relatives !!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

MjAxMi1lMjhiMjI3MDI2OTcyMDky

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are on the mend..... Also glad you have such a great attitude. Take care and keep drinking your fluids...

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Liz, das klingt ja schrecklich. Hoffentlich geht es Euch beiden bald wieder besser. Übertreibe nicht mit dem Putzen, sondern nimm den Irischen Segenswunsch mit:
    "Mögest du immer einen Blick haben für die Sonne, die durch dein Fenster fällt und nicht für den Staub, der auf ihnen liegt."
    Liebe Grüße für die Feiertage!
    Valomea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,

    good you survived both with 6 days water and bread :O))
    Hope you both are recoverd completey by Christmas day to enjoy this lovely meal :O)))

    Big hugs and habe a lovely day,
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Liz,

    ojee,das klingt wirklich schrecklich... ich kann es dir nachfühlen wie schrecklich es war...und ich wünsche euch beiden, ganz schnell gute Besserung.... und das ihr das Weihnachtsfest geniessen könnt.

    Lass dich herzlich drücken

    Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bleib ganz cool. Weihnachten wird trotz allem schön!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're recovering in time for Christmas. Don't overdo it till then so you can enjoy that lovely spread. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Liz,
    ich war ganz traurig zu lesen, dass es dir SOOOOO schlecht gegangen ist und du auch jetzt noch so matt und müde bist. Ich wünsche dir und deinem Mann, dass es euch ganz bald wieder soweit gut geht, dass ihr Weihnachten genießen könnt.
    alles Liebe
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´m glad to hear that you feel better again :-) When I read your post, I´ve read that you and Hubby where DYEING in the bed LOL :-)
    Hugs and merry christmas to you and your family
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my ... that sounds just awful :-(( Glad to hear you are on the way to recovery !! Take it easy - and enjoy Christmas anyway!

    Merry Christmas to you and your boys,
    Take Care !!!
    Frauke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...