Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012 ….

Tomorrow starts a New Year with new Hopes & Dreams but as I look back on 2012 it wasn’t as bad as I thought….I made new friends, my  7 followers stuck with me and a few more joined in …..and for some strange reason it was a productive year !… Yepee!

I am happy to say that I  finally made all ( most)  of the things I always wanted to for my Sewing room…if it wasn’t for all of you Sewing Along with me, I wouldn't of got half as much done …Thank you!  …but I hate to admit it I never did make the Tape Measure Case…there's always next year !

Liz SAL

As usually…I made a few of bags !

Bags

I also learned more beading techniques ( I still have lots to learn but I am getting there)

Jewelry1

And a few miscellaneous items….

MiscThings I made 2012

Tomorrow I will show you all the things you managed to sew for the SewingRoom SewAlong ! …you’ll be impressed !

Before you all head out for a wild night of celebrations….I would like I wish you and your families a Wonderful  Healthy , Happy, Prosperous 2013 !!!! …may it be filled with all the things you wish & dream for !

Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

11 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR dear Liz!

    Have a lovely evening!
    See you next year .. LOL ...

    Big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. May it bring a lot of sewing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Liz,
    Have a god start into the New Year, may it be a good one -
    greetings Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Liz. It's great to see all the things you've made and look forward to a new year of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Du warst soooo fleissig, liebe Liz,
    Ich wünsche dir ein wundervolles, glückliches und gesundes 2013.
    Leider konnte ich zum Schluss nicht mehr mitnähen bei dir, aber es war richtig schön.
    Danke für diese Aktion.

    liebe Grüße
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz,
    you really accomplished a lot, and I wish you all the best for the new year.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Liz, auch von mir alle guten Wünsche für 2013.
    Auch mich hatte das Leben eingeholt und ich konnte Deinem Sew-Along leider nur noch bildlich folgen. Aber glaub mir, auch das hat viel Spaß gemacht. Und so viel nette Ideen. Dankeschön noch einmal dafür.
    Herzlichst Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is a lot of things you made, and all so nice and beautiful! I wish your a wonderful 2013

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You were certainly busy in 2012.
    Best wishes to you for a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz

    Wunderschöne Sachen hast du wieder auf deinem Blog eingestellt. Ich bin ein Fan von dir. Hoffe wir sehen uns im Juli. Würde mich sehr freuen.

    LG
    Hedi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...