Sunday, December 9, 2012

Let it Snow, let it snow….

let it snow…and boy did it snow today !!!

For me it was a perfect 2nd Advent…it snowed like crazy….

SNowday

…Hubby made a fire ….Fire-Wallpaper

…..in our oven …

oven

and I spent (most) of the day in my Pooh Pajamas …..

IMG_5327

….stitching away in my sewing room .

stitching

Eventually I did get dressed…we went to an Christmas Market…ate to much…

2509449

bought a few things, had a Glühwein ( or two)

X-Mas Arrangement (XXI)

….and now I am back in my Pooh Pajamas stitching away….

Hope you had just as a lovely 2nd Advent !!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a perfect day. The snow looks so pretty and so do your Pooh pj's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz,
    lovely photos!
    We had a fire too on Satzrday, but in the garden :O)
    Stiching music looks fantastic!
    Have a lovely new week,
    take care,
    big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are beautiful of the file and snow.. What a perfect day. Love staying in my jammies when it is chilly.. Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Liz, I just stepped by after I saw you comment on Lillis blog. Isn't it funny how sometimes you find something by clicking,clicking, clicking??? I love your Pooh-pyjama, it looks so cosy. I am quite curios, what came out with your music notes stitchery.
    And most of all I want to thank you for sharing your ribbon bobbin idea. That is what I was looking for all the time! Sometimes things could be so easy, you just need somebody to point on it for you (the best with the tip of your nose.... ;-) )
    Have a nice evening and best regards!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...