Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nikolaus Day & SAL Winner…..

Today is Nikolaus Day in Germany

…all the good girls & boys found sweets in their shoes  … I was surprised to find that Nikolaus had filled my shoes with my favorite chocolates …..

shoes

but in case he had forgotten, I had ordered a book for him to give me ! …aren't I a good girl for helping him !?

book


Did Nikolaus fill your shoes with chocolates or coal ??

I am sure you are more interested who won the SewingRoom SewAlong prize then my shoes??

Ok…here it gopes….

Each time you had finished a project…

your name went into the bowl…..

Names

Today my Hubby picked a name….

……the winner of this filled basket …..

Pink Basket

…………………is…………………….

 

Do you really want to know ????

 

Are you sure ????

 

Are your fingers crossed or your thumbs pressed ???

 

Ok………

here we go…….

the winner is ………

 

winner

Bente…please send me your address so I can mail you your prize .

Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

7 comments:

  1. Hi das bin ja ich ☺ ...-wow du hast dein Post so spannend gemacht und dann sehe ich meinen Namen, fantastisch!!!! Vielen, vielen Dank liebe Liz, es hat so schon so viel Spaß gemacht mit zu nähen und eigentlich solltest du dafür einen Preis bekommen. Nur gut, dass der Nikolaus dich so schön und sinnvoll beschenkt hat.
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bente!!!!!!!! I didn't get any chocolates in my shoes so guess I've been a bad girl. LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Liz,
    oh, how lovely where all your shoes filled up :O))))

    congrats to BEnte, she can be so happy :O)

    Have a lovely weekend,
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herzlichen Glückwunsch der Gewinnerin und natürlich viel Freude an diesem toll gefüllten Körbchen.
    Liebe Grüße von mir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There! Love your blog! Congratulations you won the 'wee house brooch' giveaway on Hand Knitted Things blog. Please could you email me here mail@handknittedthings.co.uk with your name and address details so I can post your prize to you. Best regards Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think if it'd been me I'd have left out long boots overnight just in case LOL! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...