Sunday, December 2, 2012

We got snow…..

….....Christmas must be coming.……

I love it when it snows...I don't know what it is but when it snows...magic happens!!
I am talking about the wonderful Sunday afternoon snow days...not the " I have to dig my car out Monday morning snow...that's another story…..

snow
Watching the big fluffy flakes cover everything makes me happy...it warms my heart and makes me want to put my mitts on and build a snowman!
It must be that it reminds me of the joy of being a kid...the magic of believing in Santa and all the joy this time of year brings...

 

collectMoments

Yes, there is something magical about snow...today it filled me with the spirit of Christmas ...yes, Samantha...there is a spirit of Christmas ...I know because I can feel it all the way to my toes....and for the first time I am looking forward to all that Christmas brings with it …the shopping, the decorating the cookies, the Christmas markets & the eggnog ...the “blah humbug” feeling has finally left me…yeppee!!

Yes, Samantha…there is a Santa Claus !!!

snow santa

I think I am going to make me a hot chocolate with mini marshmallows,  put on a Bing Crosby CD & decorate our tree ! Perfect snow day afternoon!

I wish you all a wonderful 1st Advent !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. Thank you for all the kind emails about me missing in action…I’m back and later I will try to do the Sunday Showcase post….I do have pictures to share!

4 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back. I've missed you. In fact I was just going to email you. Love the new look blog. I wish we could have a BIT of snow for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Liz,

    es ist schön, dich wieder zu lesen...und ich freue mich auf weitere Posts von. Bei uns hat es bisher noch nicht geschneit...aber vielleicht ja dann zu Weihnachten...;-)
    Hab eine schöne Adventszeit..es grüßt dich herzlichst
    Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Liz,
    good to have you back! Hope you are better now :O)
    Wonderful decorations you have !
    Looks lovely with the snow!
    We only had rain ....
    Have a wonderful new week!
    love and hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...