Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 …A year of SewingRoom SewAlong …

Last year I when I posted my SewingRoom SewAlong I never thought the response would be sooooo positive ! I thought maybe one or two of you would SewAlong with me …but I never expected this !

Here is what you all made last year ! ( be sure to click on the pictures for a bigger view)

January…. 34 Couch Caddys

1 34 Couch Caddy

February…. 23 Sewing Totes

2 23 Sewing Totes

March…. 42 Thread Catchers…that makes a lot of clean rooms !3 21 Thread Catcher 23 21 Thread Catcher

April…. 47 Pincushions !!!! 

4 25 Pincushions4 22 Pincushions

May….20 Sewing Machine Covers

5 20 Machine Covers

June…. 18 Thread Cases

6 18 Thread Cases

July…. 23 Scissor Etui

7 23 Scissor Etui

August…. 32 Needle cases

8 32 Needlecases

September…. 22 Sewing Cases

9 10 Sewing Cases9 12 Sewing Cases

October….. 16 Thimble Cases

10 16 Thimble cases

November…. 10 Tape Measure covers

11  10 Tape measure cover

December …was optional ….with Christmas Stress I really didn’t think anyone would make anything …but surprise surprise !

12 9 DecTomorrow I will draw the name for the December prize.

That is what I call a productive year !! I am impressed by all your creativity and beautiful work…A big applause to you all!!!

Great Job Ladies !!!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. I’ll be announcing 2013 SewAlong in a couple days…be sure to pop by and hopefully join in !

10 comments:

  1. Dear Liz,
    what a great job you have done to create all thos Collages with all the wonderful sewings!

    I'm looking forward to the new projects here :O)

    have a happy day,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Liz,

    du hast eine tolle Arbeit gemacht...du warst sehr fleissig, um die ganzen Bilder in Collagen zu verarbeiten.Ganz herzlichen Dank, für deine tolle Zusammenfassung...es war ein sehr produktives Jahr im "Sewing Room sew along" ;-).

    Nun werde ich schauen, was für mich 2013 möglich ist...

    Liebe Grüße
    Klaudia

    PS. Mit welchem Programm erstellst du deine Collagen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Klaudia,
      ich benutze Picasa für die Collagen
      I use Picasa for the collages
      http://www.chip.de/downloads/Picasa_13013772.html

      Delete
  3. Liebe Liz
    das war ein tolles Angebot und du hast es wunderbar betreut. Ich habe mich ja leider nach ein paar Minaten ausgeklinkt, da ich von diesen zauberhaften Nähutensilien ja durch viele freundinnen schon so einiges nagesammelt hette.
    Trotzdem schaue ich sehr neugierig hier in deinen blog, um zu sehen, was du im JAhr 2013 wieder anbieten willst.
    ich wünsche dir ein "Happy New Year" und bleib kreativ ;-)
    hugs
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Liz,
    I can´t believe it: we have all been so busy and created such a lot of beautuful things. And I´m looking foreward to your new idea, hope I can make it.
    Have a really good year and until soon.
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing all the wonderful things you all made...I am impressed !

      Delete
  5. Well done everyone! What a busy year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can say that again Samantha!!

      This is the first time i am reply directly on my blog to your comment...can you please tell me if you get this reply or do you have to look at my blog to see it..do you know what I mean ?? :-0

      Delete
  6. How wonderful to have all your monthly Sewing Room Tag a long on one page! I love all the different projects every body made. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a gorgeous blog, I'll be back to visit :-)
    So many beautiful things you make!
    Hope you will have a great and creative day :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...