Thursday, January 3, 2013

Decembers SAL Winner ….

I am sad to say that this pack of charms is the last prize of the SewingRoom SewAlong ……

CHarms

I asked my Hubby to pick the name  ( Max just sniffed in the bowl hoping there was treat for him) … One person sewed  5 things in December ( I figured her chances were good )

….as luck would have it …..

…………………….Hubby pulled her name……

 

Don’t you just love how I drag this out…I really should give up coffee at night!

 

Ok…here we go …the last prize goes to ……..

 

ANGELIKA

 

Congratulations Angelika and all the other SAL winners….

It was a fun year!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. Angelika…please send me your addy .

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    a big THANK YOU to your Hubby for picking my name. I love those little charms :-)
    Hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the happy Winner :O)

    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auch von dir: Herzlichen Glückwunsch der Gewinnerin.
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winner! I wish I could buy some of these, love the one with the camera and the sewing machine!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...