Friday, January 18, 2013

Finally….

….the Beef Stew is cooking, Max has been walked, the house is cleaned, the laundry is in the machines….finally…a moment for my internet friends……

I can't believe I haven't written in 10 days !

Even worse …I haven’t even Blog hopped in that time.! …so what have I been doing …no idea ???? Guess the winter blues got to me ??!

I finally did managed to take down all the Christmas decorations…I figured when I was bringing home tulips, it was time to put away the tree !

Tulips tree

This year I really downsized with the decorations then why did it still take me 3 days to pack it all up and we still had a pile of boxes ( Frauke, you can show Jens this is what downsizing looks like..the tree box is not in this picture)

downsized boxes

The house is back to normal…as you can see I need to make some pillow covers…I can’t decide which design or what color.

LR

I really would like a new table runner…& center piece …ahhh, what should I do ??

DR

In case you haven't noticed from the pictures… yes, my favorite color is red !

I wish I had some pictures of things I have sewn to show you but I haven't touched my machine in weeks … As soon as I finish this post I am turning it on and enjoying a sewing snow day !

Fortunately some of you have already been busy sewing away for the “Create Along” …I promise to post pictures and more links over the weekend !

Now off to my machine !

Hugs,

DE800EEFBE3A9EFD24885E0D1A509E07

6 comments:

  1. 10 days! Wow, it feels like FOREVER since we heard from you last...you should feel ashamed.

    Only joking, we all have to take some time off every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,

    good to get some news from you :O)))))
    I missed you here!

    Wishing you a creative and lovely weekend and lots of fun with your machine ;O)

    Big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    wow - I thought you are planing to move... ;-)
    I bring the boxes one by one, unpack/pack it and bring them down again (so my dear husband will not get a shock - and he will not notice HOW MUCH Christmas stuff is already blocking the basement..)
    Your house looks great - and everything is in the right place... I am so jealous!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na da bist du ja wieder.
    Schön aufgeräumt sieht dein Haus auf,alles wieder an Ort und Stelle.
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say,
    and more than that, how you presented it. Too
    cool!
    Here is my web blog :: labels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha - you bet I'll show this to Jens! And boy, you REALLY downgraded your christmas decorations stuff ;-))

    Take care,
    Frauke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...