Thursday, January 31, 2013

It’s here…….

Spring is here !!!!!

No, I haven't lost my mind…the store shelves are filled with Chocolate Easter Bunnies…that must mean Easter is around the corner and if Easter is around the corner then Spring is also here !!…or are the stores starting waaaaay to early ???

choco

I wonder if this little guy will make it till Easter…heck, lets see if he makes it till tomorrow ??? I say my Hubby has his head bitten off by the time he goes to bed !

Hugs,

Slowly coming out of my hibernation,

DE800EEFBE3A9EFD24885E0D1A509E07

P.S: Did you ever have so many projects you wish to make that you don’t know where/ which one to start…my little brain is overloaded with ideas and wishes!!

5 comments:

  1. Just a nibble on one ear won't hurt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Liz,

    so...is your little chocolate Bunny still alive ;O) ????

    I can understand you...my brain is the same at the moment...so many ideas and I don't know, where to beginn .....

    Have a lovely and creative weekend :O)))))

    hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've done well to get as far as posting this cute bunny. If he was mine I'd just be posting the wrapper. LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute bunny. Is he still wraped??
    I also have so many things in my head and in work. Sometimes it is hard just to do one project at the same time.
    Best regards
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Liz,
    ich will kein Spielverderber sein, aber am Wochenende kommt wieder Schnee. Ich befürchte der Frühling braucht noch...
    Aber ich habe auch viele Projekte im Kopf und wenig Zeit...
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...