Thursday, February 28, 2013

Almost Spring.....

A little bird told me that tomorrow we will "Finally" be getting some spring weather !!
I can't even tell you how happy this makes me !!
We can finally start decorating for Easter...On the Sunday I will be bombing you with Easter ideas...so get ready!

Till then I thought I would show you one last "Winter" item.

Dani  came over for a coffee & chat and brought me this adorable little guy.....


.....I know he is support to be for Christmas but anything with red & white Polka dots can stay out all year long by me !
If I wasn't longing for Spring so much ...I could almost wish for Christmas so that I could make him a girlfriend !
...till then, he will have to be happy with bunnies, chickens & eggs for company....

...I'm off to look for some Easter decorating ideas .....what are you making for Easter ???

Hugs,



8 comments:

  1. Hi Lit,
    what a lovely Dwarf :O)))) Is it a Spring-Dwarf? He is soooo sweet!

    I don't know, if I do any new Easter-decoration..... I even did not think about yet.....

    The weather was ok today, a few minutes ago the sun looked out for a while and we have +6° ! Sping IS coming!!!

    Have a lovely afternoon!
    hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gut, ich freu mich schon auf Deine Oster Inspirationen, und wer sagt dass der Wichtel nur an Weihnachten da bleiben darf, ich würd den auch das ganze Jahr stehen lassen! Er passt auch so gut zu Deinem Blog Hintergrund!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, then I did miss Dani today. Maybe next time.
    Hugs Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute knome. Spring is coming
    Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Liz,

    oh, thats a really nice guy. I saw him last week standing by Dani, its so sweet.

    Hugs

    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein süßer Kerl,ich habe gerade den Sternen-Kranz in Frühlingsfarben genäht.Geht auch!
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute dwarf!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your Easter decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is REALLY sunny here today, you may be right that spring is coming!!! It's still really chilly in the air but someone told me it's going to be 13 degrees C on Wednesday, it's not been that warm since July lol xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...