Saturday, February 23, 2013

and .. …the “Winner” is…..

First I want to thank everyone for the kind words about the bags I made … it’s always nice to get compliments …..

I am sure you are wondering who the winner of the Bag Patterns is ???

Accordion-page0001-tile[5]

Well I’m gonna tell you …..

I used the Random Number Generator thingy…and it picked #32 ….…who is # 32 ???

Winner

I’ll give you a hint….

…she’s not from the USA ( sorry American girls )

…she’s not from my home town  ( sorry Canadian girls)

…she is from the land of “Beer & Schnitzel “ ….or as I prefer to call it …the land of “Cake & Coffee “!…..its a German girl …amazingly, even from my State ( Hessen)

The lucky winner is….

 

“ Manuela “

congratulations

( Manuela, can you please send me your correct email addy so that Sara can send you the patterns…thanks you !)

 

For those of you that didn't win…don’t feel bad…you still have a chance to win the Valentine’s Giveway …don’t forget to enter !

Hugs,

DE800EEFBE3A9EFD24885E0D1A509E07

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner lovely purse patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Liz,
    ich freue mich riesig über den Gewinn. Jubel, jubel!!!!!
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    congrats to the happy winner!

    Wishing you a happy new week, my Dear!
    Big hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...