Friday, February 22, 2013

For Stitchery Fans…

I just discovered this adorable Stitchery BOM

Check out Pretty P & Mama B Designs, they have a lovely FREE  “Adventure BOM”…you can still get January & February blocks.

*** These are NOT my Blocks…they are Bonnie & Madison  …I posted them just to show you how cute the BOM is …don’t want you to think I can stitch that fast !

January Block …I love Parisadventure-1

February Block …on day I hope to visit London

100_3991

I definitely will be adding these to my “ to Do “ list

Happy Stitching !!

Hugs,

DE800EEFBE3A9EFD24885E0D1A509E07

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,

    oh those are wonderful patterns! Thank you for showing us and for the link! Will have a look!

    Happy weekend to you,
    Big hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stitchery. Thanks for finding it and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link, what a cute BOM
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this (especially Paris since I've been there!!). Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...