Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hearts everywhere……..

unless you live in a cave, you know that Valentines Day is on Thursday. Normally I don’t go crazy for this holiday but look what I have been making !! …Hearts….lots of Hearts !!

heart pillows

linen pillow

Fimo…I even tried playing with Fimo for the first time…

 

pillow

Is anyone else gone into heart fever ???

Gotta go make some more hearts !

Hugs,

DE800EEFBE3A9EFD24885E0D1A509E07

P.S. Since I am in a heart mood …I feel a little Valentines Giveaway coming on !

8 comments:

  1. I love all your hearts. You have a wonderful variety. They are fun to make and suitable for all year round so they don't have to be put away after Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fabric. What is Fimo? I like what you have done with it, Clay? Don't you love it when the MOJO comes around. Hearts are a favorite of mine so have had fun doing my paper/fabric items this time around. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday you say? Hmm, interesting.....I might do something for this holiday then no matter how made up by the card companies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thursday you say? Hmm, interesting.....I might do something for this holiday then no matter how made up by the card companies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,
    so glad you are back :O)))
    Lovely hearts everywhere in your post :O)))
    Your Fimo-Ornaments look so lovely!
    Have a happy day and a wonderful Valentinsday tomorrow!
    Love and hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Liz,
    deine Herzen sind ja süß und die aus Fimo sind ganz besonders.
    Winterschlaf beendet?? :-)
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hearts are lovely. I have been working on some hearts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though Valentine's Day is almost over, your post has inspired me to sew up a batch of hearts this evening while watching TV. Your projects are adorable...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...