Monday, February 18, 2013

Somebody….

told me I would have to wait till March for Spring!

I hate to tell that person ( Samantha) that Spring must be coming early …look what I found popping its head up in my garden!

First crocuses are here !!!

crocus

…no idea what these little blue flowers are but they started blooming

blue

blue2

Even my rose bushes are starting to bud…hope this is not a bad thing ??

roses budding

Is Spring coming early or is other Nature playing games with me ??

Hugs,

DE800EEFBE3A9EFD24885E0D1A509E07

erika

7 comments:

  1. Hey Liz - don't ask mother nature nasty questions! Just enjoy ANY other color outside exept white!!!
    I found the first crocus in my front yard, too.
    Guess which color it shows... WHITE! I never planted white crocuses, so it must really be a game of mother nature...
    Have a nice evening!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I know that this post would refer to me when I saw the title 'Somebody' LOL! I just had a feeling.... :D

    My crocuses (crocusi?) were out last week, but I didn't want to tell you....it's far too cold to be spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, welch Glück!!!!
    Bei uns ist noch alles tief verschneit!!!! :(
    Dank für Deine Frühlingsbilder sagt herzlich
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    wonderful :O))) Spring is coming sooner!
    Wonderful pictures!
    I saw the first snowdrops in my garden yesterday :O)
    Have a happy day,
    hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Liz,
    also ich freu mich auch schon sehr auf den Frühling, der Winter ist dieses Jahr auch wirklich hartnäckig bei uns.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I jsut read it started snowing in the Frankfurt area again ... sigh ... guess we'll have to be patient for a little longer, but I'm right with you, I long for spring !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, ich will auch, daß unsere Krokusse spriessen ... wir haben schon ewig keinen Sonnenstrahl gehabt ...
    Liebe Grüße von mir

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...