Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Velocity Girl......

Guess what I have to show you ...could it be another bag ??  Yup....You guessed it !

Once again I had the the pleasure to test an pattern for Sara at Sew Sweetness

Let me present Velocity Girl Bag.....isn't she cute !?


I really liked the pattern ...easy to sew but next time I would make it a bit higher so I could toss my laptop or books into it. I love all the outer pockets and inside is also filled with more pockets.




I used a beige / white linen fabric...It looks like patchwork without the work !  



Of course I had to used polka dotted fabric for the lining ...it makes me happy when I look for something inside it.


The top closes just with a magnet


Thats the newest bag to my collection ...I think she's sweet.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for two patterns from Sara ( only two more days till I pick a lucky winner)

Back to my sewing machine ...guess what I am working on...I bet you'll never guess but I will give you a hint...I love it !
Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. What a beautifully made bag. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine soooooo schöne Tasche und die Stoffe,ich liebe diese Farben.
    Du nähst bestimmt noch eine Tasche!
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,

    this bag is georgeous! I love the pattern and I love the fabrics you choosed! Wonderful colours!

    Have a happy day,
    Hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great bag, I love all the pockets and your choice of fabric.
    Happy stitching,
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wieder so eine schöne Tasche und wunderbare Stoffe.
    Herzliche Grüße
    Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine wunderschöne Tasche und der Stoff gefällt mir auch sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüße von mir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pockets on the front/side are amazingly accurately lined up! You're just too talented :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fabrics and bag. So well made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liebe Liz,
    Die Tasche ist Dir sehr gut gelungen. Die Farbe, der Futterstoff - alles total stimmig und sehr schön genäht.
    Liebe Grüße
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo Liz,

    die Tasche ist echt super geworden und den Stoff, den Du ausgesucht hast, einfach Traumhaft.
    Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende,

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liz wow was fuer tolle Taschen du immer naehst
    Sie gefallen mir alle gut
    LG Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Liz wow was fuer tolle Taschen du immer naehst
    Sie gefallen mir alle gut
    LG Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...