Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What a difference …

…………. a day makes !!

Remember yesterdays post….how excited I was that “possibly” spring was coming since my crocuses were blooming…..

Well, Mother Nature sent me a message letting me know who is in charge !

This is the crocuses today….covered in snow and it hasn’t stopped  snowing all day !!!!

snow1

yesterday was much nicer…the sun shined…the birds sang …the crocuses bloomed !

crocus

 

Yesterday….

erika

Today…..

snow2

ahhh, guess I really will have to wait till March…I hope your happy Samantha!!

This kind of weather makes me want to crawl back into my cave till Spring comes !!

Hugs,

DE800EEFBE3A9EFD24885E0D1A509E07

P.S. Don’t forget to check out all the Giveaways on my sidebar…all kind of goods to win !

6 comments:

  1. Dear cave girl,
    welcome in my word. Outside everything becomes white - again and again and again.... (like in "Groundhog Day")
    I am thinking about a robbery in a color shop to color the snow. ANY color except white and (all shades of) grey is acceptable...
    What do you think?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring... I live in New Zealand.. we are heading into Autumn soon.. We do not have snow where I live.. One thing I dream of is a 'white Christmas' ... I love your Valentines Day Decorating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOLD YOU SO! hahaahahaahahaahah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Liz,

    oh, you got snow again....... well, we did not have snow, only rain, but it was grey all day long..... I WILL SUN!!! ;O)))

    Best time to do a lot of handcrafts, before sun is back and we want to work in the garden ;O)

    Have a happy day,
    Love and hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hope the snow doesn't ruin those lovely plants.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww poor Liz. How sad your flowers freezing. Brrrrrhugs Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...