Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another Bunny Parade...

Remember that Yellow Felt Bunny Gitta sent me .....well it had babies !!



I loved the bunny so much that I got the idea it would be great to hide Surprise Eggs for the nieces/nephews in it ...I traced it off...printed it out at 60% and Viola perfect Surprise egg ( or egg cosy) Bunnies !




I am glad Easter is coming soon...I have no more room for more bunnies !

Hugs,
P.S. I just came across this adorable Bunny pincushion Tutorial ( I don't know how anyone could stick pins in it)  over at A Creative Life


9 comments:

  1. Liz, please be honest - you are just showing off with all your bunnies to make me feel even more ashamed that I didn't come up with anything cool for the create along projekt, don't you? ;-)
    But you know what - right now I am sitting here in my room to sew something for the living room (my husband will roll his eyes, because it is very colorfull...) Maybe I have to make somenting else?!
    ...it is not end of mach yet, istn't it???
    Hugs from my sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mit den Überraschungs-Eiern ist eine tolle Idee!
      Das muss ich mir merken.
      LG
      Gitta

      Delete
  2. I love the bunny idea....I hope I have time to make some for my grandchildren, before Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz, thank you so much for sharing my Bunny pin cushion with your readers, I hope everyone enjoys making one!

    Joann
    A Creative Life

    edit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Easter Parade :O)

    Have a happy week,
    Big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I send you some sun to duplicate so we can all have some summer? Wait, I'll have to find someone else to send me some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liz,
    what a great idea! I have to shop felt. The bunny pincushion is so sweet. I wouldn't stick pins in it.
    Hugs Marle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...