Thursday, March 21, 2013

Guess what....

another bag !!!

Your probably thinking I have lost my mind ( I have but thats another post) I tested another bag pattern for Sara at Sew Sweetness.

When Sara asked me if I wanted to test the Aeroplane Bag I jumped at the chance since I figured it would be perfect for going away on the weekends... and I have a sewing retreat coming up in April...how perfect !?


(Yes, LindaLodzi ...that is snow you see !)

This is a BIG bag... 18-1/2” long x 14-1/2” tall x 8-1/2” deep ....Perfect for the weekend! Lots of room for your clothes. The pattern comes in two sizes...this is the long version ...BIG !




I was very surprised how quickly & easily the bag went together !  If I hadn't freeform quilted the fabric, I would of been done in an afternoon.


Some of you are wondering if you saw this bag before..No but the fabric is the same one I  used on Petrillo Bag and on my Sewing Machine tote.
I did this on purpose since it wanted a matching set for my sewing retreat.

Sewing Machine Bag.......




Sewing Supplies Tote.....




for Clothes ......




.....If Paris Hilton can have matching luggage...why can't I have matching weekend sewing bags ?? 


 Hugs,
P.S. You can see more versions of the Aeroplane Bag here....

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Liz, my busy Bee :O))))
    Your weekend machting Sewing bags ad fabulous!!! You are so busy, just great!!!
    Have a happy day,
    big hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have the perfect matching set of luggage for your retreat!
    All 3 bags are wonderful.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Liz, you are sewing up a storm!
    I love all three of your bags and the fabric you chose is just perfect.
    The quilting is a nice touch - love the word create on the side of the bag.
    Hugs,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die ist wirklich schön, ich glaube ich muß mir den Schnitt besorgen -
    liebe Grüße
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl can never have too many bags....thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taschen gehen immer.......
    Danke für den Link.
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...