Monday, April 29, 2013

not just Bags....


Lately it seems like all I post about is bags I have made...soon I will have to change the name of this Blog to "The Bag Lady"... Don't get me wrong...I love bags! A girl can never have to many bags (soon I may prove that wrong!)  .....but I do sew other things...I looked through my pictures and I forgot to post these.

When I saw this fabric in the Buttinette catalog I knew right away I had to make something with it but I don't knit or crochet so I made these sets for a couple of dear sweet friends.

Claudia loves to knit, so I made her a knitting needle roll, a case for the round needles and a book for her orders, Wips or her grocery list.....


 Needle roll ...open
 Round Needle case ...open...filled with lots of pockets



Covered note book...

...I embellished it with tiny beads ...

Susan loves to crochet, so I made her a crochet hook roll and also a covered book ..in her favorite colors ...blue with yellow daises ( as close as I could get )




 She sent me a picture of it filled....she loves it !


See...I can sew something besides bags!!

Hugs,


14 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Liz!! I've yet to see you make something ugly though, you're naturally beautiful and so what you make is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hübsch geworden, liebe Liz ... aber irgendwie sind es doch Taschen, oder ... *lach*
    Liebe Grüße, Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, could you be so kind and tell my son that a woman could never have to many bags??? I told him a few days ago that I have to cut some fabrics for a new bag and he asked: " AGAIN??? You want to sew another bag? Whats wrong with that one you made???"
    pfffft.... MAN.... It must be genetic that they understand that you could / should have at least 20 trains for the model railway, but think that you need just one bag because you just wear one at one time...
    Have a good night.
    Oh, I just have an idea: What about "Liz has a new bag every moment" that is a symbioses of you recent and you "planed" blog name... :-D
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Liz. Everything you make is so well made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Liz!

    Now you got me .... oh I am so sorry! I wanted to shoe those LOVELY and WONDERFUL Bags on my Blog! I just forgot it.... Shame on me!!!!!

    I WILL do it SOON!!!!!!!!

    Thanks again for those wonderful helpers!

    Have a wonderful day,
    big hugs to you,
    Claudia :O)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Liz,
    mir gefallen Deine Nadelrollen mit den 2 Etagen. Ich hab eine mit nur einer Reihe für Nadeln, aber da passt nicht alles rein. Und die Aufbewahrung für die Nadelseile ist ja super!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Liz,

    ....sooo schöne Nadelrollen hast du gezaubert....und sie sind so praktisch und nützlich!Meine Nadeln fliegen alle noch lose herum!;-)

    LG Klaudia

    PS.Herzlichen Dank fürs Einstellen des Links von meinem Wellenläufer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. You are sure talented. And yes I do love mine and use it. Thanks again
    Hugs susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work Liz! LOL We KNEW yoiu sewed more than bags. These are absolutely gorgeous. I makes me want to sew some for myself!
    Hearts,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liebe Liz,
    was für tolle Rollen und Zubehör-TASCHEN du genäht hast ;-)))))
    Sehr, sehr schön!
    Alles Liebe
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die sind aber auch wieder schön geworden!!!!
    LG
    gitta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...