Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Easter Bunny .....

.....loves Red !!!

How do I know ...because he brought me wonderful warm red socks !!
And red jam and a redwork card ! ( and the brown chicken jug so that it wouldn't be to much red !)


But the Easter bunny isn't a he...its a she ! Only a She could pick such a lovely shade of red...it matches our couch perfectly ! 

I have to admit I have been wearing the socks all weekend.....they are sooooo warm, soft and fit my feet perfectly ....with these short fat feet thats something !

Thank you Claudia !! 
I LOVE them !! 
My happy feet thank you too !
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful socks! A great parcel of goodies you received from the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, my Dear :O)
    Glad you love the Easter Bunny things :O)
    And thank you so much for this lovely post!
    HAve a great day,
    big hugs to you,
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Easter bunny seems to know you far too well, those are gorgeous socks! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...