Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Time for some new parts....

Tomorrow we fly to Hamburg for a few days...I have to see a doctor about getting a new knee...mine is shot.
I'm kind of like an old car...either you scrap it or you get replacement parts...I voted for the replacement parts !
The Doctors at the Hamburg Endo Klinik are suppose to be experts in this field..so we're off to talk to them...hope they can turn me into a shiny new car again !??
For those of you that don't know Hamburg...it is a exciting city in Germany...its known for its Harbor,  Theaters,  and The Reeperbahn  .....I could do a whole post about the Reeperbahn...lets just say it comes alive at night and I will be holding on to my Hubby really tight ! ...Of course we will check it out...you can't go to Hamburg and not see the Reepebahn or the Lion King ??

Hugs,
P.S. Hope you work on your Kitchen projects for the Home Sweet Home Create Along while I am gone...I'll be checking when I get back. Have you had a look lately at all the cool things that have made till now?? Have a look here...and be sure to add your new item to the list !

Or maybe you would prefer to sew a bag ?? Bethany is having a Bag Making Sewalong ....check it out, the bag is cute and is free !

13 comments:

  1. Dear Liz,
    "bonne chance" and a good time in Hamburg. The city is great!!!
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz
    Sorry to hear you're nearly ready for the scrap heap. LOLLL I'm sure you'll be in good hands and come back as good as new. Take care and enjoy the visit even if it's because you're visiting the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    viel Glück und ein paar schöne Tage in Hamburg.
    Liebe Grüße, Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they give you a robotic knee that can fly you to visit all your friends in different countries :)

    Make the most of being away xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, Good luck with the Doctors and have fun seeing the Lion King. Hang on to ingo ( I am sure he will love it)
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Liz,

    ich wünsche dir alles Gute für dein Knie...und das die Ärzte dir helfen können!
    Schöne Tage in Hamburg!

    Liebe Grüße Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz,
    I wish you a good time in Hamburg and hope you will get good news and a perfect treatment regarding your knee. May I give you my knee to let it check, too? It would be more easy for me because I have no time at the moment to start a treatment myself... (oh, if it would be that easy...)
    I will keep my fingers cross for you!
    Take care!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Liz,
    viel Spaß in Hamburg, und von der Terasse der Endo-Klinik hast Du einen tollen Blick über die Stadt, die Reeperbahn ist genau vor der Tür und der Hafen ist auch nicht weit.
    Meine Hüfte ist wieder wie neu, aber alles Andere ist leider gebliebe wie vorher :-))
    Liebe Grüße
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear Liz,
    let my just say: have a good and safe trip to Hamburg... really a lovely city!
    Hope everything will work fine at the Klinik and with your new knee and that it really will help you!
    and ...have fun at the Reeperbahn ;O)
    Take care, my Dear!
    Big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich wünsch Dir alles Gute, und auch gute Besserung. Du kommst bestimmt wie der rote Flitzer zurück!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Liebe Liz,
    ich wünsche dir, dass die Hamburger Ärzte dir helfen können. Genieße die schöne Stadt!!
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best for your doctors visit Liz.....at least I know now I that I am not the only one on the verge of going to the scrap heap! LOLLLL Christine
    - ChrisW Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ich wünsche dir alles Gute für deine Knie OP. Mein Mann hat sich in der Endoklinik gerade eine neue Hüfte einbauen lassen und ist sehr zufrieden. Alles ist sehr gut verlaufen und auch die Pflege dort war sehr gut. Nun wird er in de Reha fit gemacht.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...