Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chasing Dust Bunnies.....

incase you are thinking that I have disappeared and gone off on some exotic vacation...you are wrong...I have been busy chasing Dust Bunnies out of our house.

Next week I have my knee surgery and after that I won't be able to do any housework ( pity !!)  or anything else but lay around taking it easy .... so I thought I better get everything done now! What was I thinking ! Spring cleaning is awful ! ...it never ends !!!



....I have given up on Spring Cleaning the house .....we have to much stuff !!!



Since the weather got nice ...lots of sunny days...yepee!!  I decided to change my Spring cleaning location from inside to outside  ...ain't I smart ...go where the sun is! 

I got the garden tools out.....


bought some shrubs.....



and lots of flowers .....



a few herbs.....

and put my Hubby to work.... 

...first bed is planted .... 


.....and now I am off to plant some more or should I call it paying in the sun ???


Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Spring cleaning in the garden, I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz :O))

    Oh yes, Spring Clean is so useless ...LOL... better go in the garden and plant all your wonderful new plants :O)))

    Here we have rain, so I can't do anything out... I am knitting more socks ...LOL...

    Have a lovely holiday tomorrow!
    Big hugs to you
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you have plants on your downspouts... SO cute... Never seen that before.. I am always learning something new from you.. Your garden looks great...
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed so much when I read this post. Love how you got hubby to work. Pretty flowers and shrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring cleaning....oh I know that feeling. It seems that my little flat got as big as a penthouse. D:

    But your idea to go outside and "spring clean" your garden is wonderful. You got a nice and good looking flower and herb collection there. :)

    Best regards
    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLLLLL....LOVE how you put HUBBY to work! LOLLLL That is EXACTLY what I would do...great minds think alike! :D
    Christine
    ChrisW Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lustiges posting *lol*
    Liz, ich wünsche dir viel Glück bei der OP!
    hug
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    Have you ever heard of TypoBounty.com? It’s a game like website that pays cash reward for errors found on the internet. Here is a link to a video explaining the website. http://youtu.be/zRfdXiAZFIM They also have a million dollar contest called the $1,000,000 Team Leader Challenge Contest. Here is a link to the press release.
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/FreeContest/Online/prweb8739529.htm

    msimon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...