Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day....

normally I don't enter contests but when I read that the "Quilter's Show & Tell" subject was " Quilts for Mom" I couldn't resist but to enter the quilt I had made for my Mom's 80th Birthday ....This also gives me the chance to share it with you ( when I made the quilt I didn't even blog)

I have machine embroidered the flowers...I made it in red & white to represent the colors of the Polish Flag ( my mothers birth country) ...and for Canada)
I also machine quilted it ....

'Flowers for my Mom" ....


Label on Back....


I really enjoyed making it ...and I know my Mom liked it. My Mom passed away 2 years ago and now the quilt is enjoyed by my sister in Canada.

If you like the quilt...please vote for me  ..."Flowers for my Mom" ... ( click on the logo below)



Happy Mother's Day !!!

Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. Hermoso trabajo!!!! y ya vote por usted.
    Saludos desde Chile

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing quilt. The red trellis is so accurate. I just voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist ein wunderschöner Quilt!
    Habe gerade für dich gestimmt.
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  4. So ein schöner Quilt!!!
    Habe gerade für die gestimmt.
    LG, Christa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein traumhaft schöner Quilt.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Liz,
    ein wunderschöner Quilt und deine Mama hatte bestimmt sehr große Freude daran. Und gerne gehe ich gleich für dich "voten"!!!
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz,

    ein wirklich schöner Quilt!! Habe für Dich gestimmt. :o)

    XOX
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...