Monday, May 27, 2013

"Say it with flowers" Blog Hop

Madame Samm and Carol are hosting another wonderful Blog hop. Of course the topic is one of my personal favorites...Flowers ! I guess everyone loves the subject since the 2 more days were added to the blog hop ! I can't wait to see what everyone created ?!

+
2 extra days !!!!

Grab a coffee and check out the first links...here is a list of all the blogs in the hop.
... you have to come back on June 3rd to see what I have created ... Hope to see you then !


May 27th
May 28th
May 29th
May 30th
May 31st
June 3rd
Moments          < -----Thats ME ! 
June 4th

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Wow... waht a big list ... I must link this to me and have a look later!
    Now there is gardenwork waiting for me, because .............the sun came out!!!

    My dear Liz, hope you feel not too bad after the surgery!
    Big hugs to you and all my best wishes for your recovery!
    Claudia :O)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...