Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thanks...

I want to thank everyone for crossing their fingers & pressing their thumbs...


...surgery was a success ( from the doctors point of view) I'll know more once my knee heals.

For the next 10 days I am to relax in bed with my leg up....I wish my bed was this one on the beach...I am sure I would heal quicker !


Or maybe a sexy male nurse would help ??



Ahhh Girl can dream...in the meantime....

For the next 4 weeks I get the pleasure of hopping around on my old friends...Mr & Mrs. Crutches....( I hate those things !)



I am banded from doing Sports for 6 weeks...somehow I how no problem with that !

A friend sent me some Happy Pills....

With all of this how can I not be well ??

But I must say ....I do miss my sewing machine...I wonder how long I could sew with one leg up ?? Ummm , might have to try it!?

Hugs,



10 comments:

  1. Liz,so glad you are home and recovering.lets hope it's a fast recoverers and you will be sewing in no time. Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Liz,
    so good to hear that the sugery was successful!
    Hope you will recover soon...well, with hits wonderful helpers and happy Pills it should work ;O)
    Take care and all the best for you my friend!
    Love and hugs to you
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Liz,
    dann werden wir mal ein bisschen weiter die Daumen drücken. Vielleicht kannst Du bald auf der Terrasse sitzen mit einem Englisch Paper Piecing!
    Liebe Grüße
    Valomea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Liz,
    schön, dass Alles gutgegangen ist und die Ärzte zufrieden sind. Ich denk an dich und wünsche dir, dass es weiter gut voran geht.
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Liz,
    alles zu seiner Zeit. Mit dem Nähen wartest Du jetzt lieber noch ein bisschen und für das neue Knie wünsch ich Dir alles Gute!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news on the knee surgery. May you find all the patience you need to follow doctor's orders and have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you're on the mend ;-)) Take your time !!!
    Big hug,
    Frauke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to have you back and in good spirits. You'll be running a marathon in no time at all. LOLLL in the meantime get the hand sewing out lay back and dream of being on a beach with that gorgeous male nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liebe Liz,
    das hört sich doch alles gut an. Ich wünsche dir noch ganz viele schöne Träume *lol*
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear your surgery was successful Liz.....if you really had a male nurse like that even I would come over for a visit! LOLLLL
    Christine
    ChrisW Designs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...