Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthdays.....

the last years I hadn't celebrated my birthday....not because I don't like to celebrate it, just "stuff " keep preventing it ( operations, wrong days, life, etc)
But this year I said ...I don't care what "stuff" gets in the way ...I am inviting a few girlfriends over for a "girls" day.

I am so glad I did...I had such a lovely time !

The Pavilions were set up...

...the tables were decorated in pinks....



There were delicious Cakes.....( I forgot to take a before picture ...but heres what left)

 Pear / Poppyseed Cake

 Apricot Cake

Chocolate Brownies

Afterwards my Hubby grilled for us....Steaks, Chicken & Ribs  .. after this point, no more pictures were taken ...I was to busy having a good time....we chatted & laughed till the night came.

It was sooooo nice spending the day/evening with 9 lovely ladies ! I could do it again!

The next day I did manage to take a picture of the good part of birthdays... the gifts...I haven't received so many wonderful gifts in a long time ! I was blown away by the generosity by everyone ! I really must have more birthday parties !


I have to show you a close up of the fabrics I got from Beate .... The words fit me perfectly ! LOL

even a crown to match !

This year getting a year older wasn't so bad especially when you spend it with friends !

Thank you Ladies !!

Hugs,


14 comments:

  1. Hallo Liz,
    ganz,ganz lieben Glückwunsch nachträglich!
    Einen schönen Tag,mit den Mädels hattes du ja!
    Von den Geschenken ganz zu schweigen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, liebe Liz- wenn auch nachträglich, aber von HERZEN!!! Tolle Bilder von einem tollen Tag!!!
    Liebe Grüße von Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Liz,
    herzlichen Glückwunsch und alles Liebe und Gute wünsche ich dir nachträglich zu deinem Geburtstag. Schön, dass du so einen tollen Tag hattest. Viel Freude an und mit deinen Geschenken.
    Liebe Grüße, Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Liz,
    wow, your cakes look soooooooo YUMMI :O)
    Glad you had such a loveyl and wonderful day and you got so many wonderful gifts!
    Thanks for the wonderful pictures of your Birthday party :O)))
    Have a lovely day,
    big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Looks like a fabulous day with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had such a good time. Those cakes look divine and I can assure you that if I had been there you wouldn't have taken any photos of the leftover because I would have polished off the last crumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Liz,
    ich wünsch Dir noch alles Gute nachträglich, und freu mich dass Du einen so schönen Tag hattest.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Liz,
    nachträglich Alles, Alles Liebe zu deinem Geburtstag. Schön, dass du so einen tollen Tag hattest.
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Auch von mir nachträglich alles Gute. und Danke für´s Zeigen der tollen Fotos.
    Liebe Grüße von mir

    ReplyDelete
  10. A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the most northern part of this cold country :-)

    Hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liebe Liz, nachträglich, auch von mir ganz herzliche Glückwünsche zu deinem Geburtstag...schön, zu lesen, das du einen wunderschönen Tag hattest...und so liebevolle Geschenke bekommen hast!
    Deine Dekoration ist toll!

    Liebe Grüße Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated happy birthday, my dear!

    claudi

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAAAHUUUUU!!!
    Happy happy birthday!!!!
    All the best for the new year of life, a lot of health and some fun with people, things and activities you like!
    I was to bussy to read blogs and so I just noticed now that you had a party (shall I come and help to "exterminate" the rest of the cakes???? :-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's certainly a theme to those there pressies!!

    Glad you had a nice time, parties are always fun! (After the work is all done to prepare of course) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...