Friday, June 28, 2013

Bloglovin...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As you have heard on every blog lately....Google Reader will be disappearing on July 1.
But have no fear...you can still follow me via Bloglovin or email ( see upper right corner)

Why am I am I telling you when you have read it 100 times now...because it seems I have to "claim" my blog ...whatever that means.

So that this wasn't a total waste of time...I  wish you a happy weekend....if the sun shine upon you...may you enjoy your garden...


....if it rains... may you enjoy your sewing room  ....we have had a week of rain so I am hoping for sunshine!!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I think to claim your blog you have to paste the bloglovin' code which will add a button into your post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...