Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer is coming to an end.....

and that is a good thing ....otherwise I would never get back to blogging from my Summer Break !
I can't believe I took such a long break...either I was enjoying it or I needed it...guess its was a bit of both.
Hope you all enjoyed the summer...the kids are back to school, fall is creeping into the air...soon we will be sitting around the fireplace complaining about the cold ...I can't wait !

Till then... I have tons to share with you ...during my summer break...we went swimming...
...did a lot of sightseeing.....
...even a little shopping ...
...and some sewing....but I'll post about that later...lots of pictures to show you.

We did a lot of relaxing in the garden....

 ......watching the flowers grow & taking naps !

I consider it a good summer ( except for those 40° days )...now I am looking forward to Autumn.....to the cooler days,  the hot chocolates, the cosy nights by the fireplace ...and more time for blogging !

I'm back...and I hope your ready for my chatter !

Hugs,


P.S: Hope you all had a lovely summer ?! Now I have to catch up on my Blog reading!





8 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    you are back... so nice :O)))))))
    Glad you had such a wonderful summer break!
    Lovely pictures, love the one from your shopping trip ;O)))
    So, I am ready for your chatter !
    Have a lovely afternoon and fun with Blog reading :O)
    Love and hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back and will look forward to see what you sew this fall.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I look forward to seeing your chats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie schön,das du wieder da bist!!!!!!
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed you and your chatter, it's nice to have you back. I can't wait for summer to finish and Autumn to start. Beautiful season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Liz,
    schön, dass du wieder da bist. Hab dich vermißt. Aber du hattest eine schöne Zeit und das ist das Wichtigste.
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz, time is running that fast - I am glad that it is not only me living with that impression....
    Here weather shows to many facets of fall for me - kids in Bavaria are still in their middle of school summer holidays. We wanted to make some more one-day-trips to parks and the zoo, but it is only 13°C today and it is raining. We have summer- and fall-holidays at once...
    Tomorrow in 2 days school starts again, but for us it could last a bit longer with that lazy time...
    Lazy time for my son - I have to get up now and clean the bathroom.........
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...