Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little Bow pleat.....

is ready for a night out !

This is Little Bow Pleat ...isn't she sweet !



 Samantha At Home with Mrs. H. came up with this cute pouch and I had the pleasure of testing it .
The pattern only needs about a FQ for the outside and even less for inside. It sews up very quickly and makes a cute evening bag. I decided to sew it in red faux ostrich leather.

When I sent Samantha the pictures of the pouch...she said it looked kinky...do you think it looks kinky?

I like red...I like leather...guess I like kinky !! LOL




The pouch is about 8.5" x 6.5 " ( 21 cm x 16.5cm) and even has a little zipper pocket inside. This is the perfect size for going out ( for dinner or dancing) when you don't want to schlep the kitchen sink! 

Now comes the good part...GIVEAWAY time!!
If you would like to make your own "kinky" little bow pleat pouch...just leave a comment and you have a chance to win the pattern !  What color would you make it in ?? 
I want to prove to Samantha that everyone likes kinky pouches !! LOL
I will be picking a lucky winner on October 3rd !!!

If you don't wish to wait that long to make you own pouch...then pop over to Samantha's  Etsy shop since she is having a sale on the pattern ...the larger version and the small version ... both for just £5 !!

Be sure to check out the other versions of little bow pleat ....there are some really pretty ones !!

Back to my sewing machine...I have two more patterns to test...your gonna love them too !

Hugs,
*** UPDATE : Maria at Mia's Creations is also having a Giveaway for the pattern...so pop over and increase your chances to win :-)




16 comments:

  1. Good morning Liz,
    oh, this is such a lovely pouch! I like the fabrics you choosed! Really looks noble! If I would do it, it would be BLACK ;O)
    Ich wünsch Dir einen wunderschönen Tag!
    ♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a happy sewing day ;O)
      Hugs to you
      Claudia

      Delete
  2. hi Liz,
    your pouch looks great ! Life is too short for boring bags ;-)
    I´d love to win the pattern and would make a pink one.

    hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Liz,
    I must look in the dictionary: what meens "kinky". Oh, no! This bag isn't kinky! If you like red, it's a very nice bag to going out.
    hugs
    Valomea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Liz,
    superTasche!!!!!!
    ich würde sie in Schwarz machen.
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Liz
    This "kinky" pouch is just right for me as I soon am going for a nephews wedding in december. I got a fine green twenty dress with lots of sequins and beads, so I would make the pouch green and perhaps a thin leather ,if I can get the colour.
    Soooo would love to win the pattern :o)
    Hugs Ingrid
    Samsø

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you've already guessed I'm not taking part in the giveaway but wanted to pop over and tell you how much I love your kinky bag and am so looking forward to seeing you other two test bags. I just know they'll be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh if your bag is kinky then I guess I LOVE Kinky! LOLLLL Such a great red faux leather...I want some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your bag looks elegant and bold. The right bag to make a statement! Great job working with faux leather. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your kinky red ostrich but I'd probably make it in black for myself. Haven't worked in leather yet but my machine has a roller foot so I'll have to try it eventually!
    Jane @ Handiworking
    Handiworking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd go for red too - but I've never sewn with leather before!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous clutch in your red ostirch leather!!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. The RED is gorgeous!! I'd like to see you on great night out with it ....
    Would be very good for Christmas time, too.
    I'd like to make one for my daughter in law to accompany her wedding gown.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liebe Liz,
    wow!!!!
    Was für eine Diven-Tasche!!!
    Toll.
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...