Monday, September 30, 2013

Purse - Tasche SAL...

I can't believe.... there is a purse SAL and I didn't know anything about it...I really need to get away from my machine and surf the net more often ! LOL


Rosi at Schabelinas Welt is having Bag SAL and you can download the pattern for FREE!
Each day (for 10 days ) she will post a step and you Sew Along.
The only catch is ...that it already stared  ...I just discovered it ! So you are 7 days behind ! And the other catch is that the Blog is in German ! ...but it is loaded with pictures ! You can do it !

This is the bag...it comes in 3 sizes !
I would do the small or medium ...the big one will fit a small child in it ! LOL

First i have to finish another bag and then I will give this a try ....it looks fun & colorful !
Hugs, 


4 comments:

  1. Looks cute! Looking forward to seeing your bag Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    another WONDERFUL Bag , my Dear:O))))
    Happy Afternoon, off. for sewing now ...LOL ...
    hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, diese Tasche ist sehr verlockend, Du solltest sie unbedingt nähen!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, we definitely need to spend more time on the internet. LOLLLL I've just gone over to download the pattern. I'd love to make this bag. Thanks for sharing Liz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...