Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vicky's bigger sister...

After I had made the Vicky pouch  by Pattydoo I decided I wanted it a bit bigger ...so I enlarged the pattern to 122%  ( crazy size my printer gave me so I picked it) instead of 100%....

Here is Vicky's bigger sister ! I find this the perfect size for my toiletries.
She is 11" x 5" x 4" ( 28cm x 13cm x 11cm )
 I even added some pockets inside...this girl likes to be organized !

To show you the size difference ...here is the original one next her big sister.



I think I need one in red polka dots ???
hugs,
P.S. The vinyl is tablecloth material by the meter at Daenischesbettenlager 


9 comments:

  1. Chic, ich glaube Du bist Taschensüchtig :-))
    LG Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes and the larger bag will have a lot of uses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag. I love the bright coloured stripes and see you couldn't resist using some red and white polka dots LOLL. Big difference in size. I'm sure this one will be more useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Liz,
    I love the bis Sister with the Polkadots and the coloured stripes! Looks really lovely!
    Have a happy day,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Liz,
    gefällt mir wieder mal sehr gut deine Vergrößerung. Haste gut gemacht :-))))
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, *really* big sister in red dotty? These are great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz!
    How nice and friendly colours your big sister shows!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make my heart smile,

    You Matter
    Mdm Samm

    Madamesamm@me.com
    Sewequilt.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...